Monday, July 21, 2003

ok so i was spilling my heart into my blog and i lost it - yikes... i feel like a ghost, like i'm not completely solid and i have so much to do.. i have to go buy a conservative ensemble for my grandmother's memorial service, but i don't feel like shopping for the first time in... well... um EVER - i'm ever so numb and more motivationally challenged than the norm - i still have to find a new place and move this week - the only things that are going well for me right now are my hair and my computer, so i'm going to incorporate that into my Stuart Smalley personal affirmation mantra - oooh...i'm going to go buy a new ram chip today while i'm out ! that should cheer me up - but somehow I doubt it will for long -
until next time

[Listening to: Hello Operator - The White Stripes - De Stijl (02:36)]

No comments: